Forklift Attachments | Forklift Attachment | Jialift
Jialift’s range of fork extension slippers are the perfect way to protect your investment and keep your workspace safe. We have the perfect solution for your needs, with various sizes and styles available.
Our Australian Standard forklift slippers are made from high-quality materials that are designed to last. They are also easy to install so you can get back to work quickly.
What Are Forklift Extension Slippers & Forklift Tines?
Forklift extension slippers extend forklift’s tines, the arms, for longer reach. They are made of durable materials, mostly steel or aluminium, and come in various sizes. Closed tines offer a secure grip for heavy loads, while half closed tines are used for longer and bulkier loads requiring support in both the front and rear.
What Are Forklift Attachments Useful For?
Forklift attachments are useful for a variety of tasks in a warehouse. Common attachments include forks, which are used for lifting and moving heavy objects, and buckets, which can be used for scooping up and transporting materials.
If you regularly transport large or delicate items, investing in a set of forklift extension slippers is a good idea. Not only will they help to protect your goods, but they will also save you time and effort in the long run.
The Benefits Of Forklift Extension Slippers
Forklift tines are what is used to pick an object up, so it is crucial that they are prepared to lift a variety of items, including the most delicate of objects. Just like house slippers stop humans from slipping, the same concept can be applied to extension slippers.
Some of the benefits of forklift extension slippers include:
- Increased safety – Length extension prevents accidental tipping and enables the operator a clear view of the floor in front of them.
- Greater stability – The weight of objects is more evenly distributed, resulting in a more stable load and fewer accidents.
- Faster loading and unloading – Further reach means that the operator does have to reposition several times, therefore saving time.
- Reduced wear and tear – Helps in reducing material deterioration on both the forks and the lifting mechanism.
What Industries Would Benefit From Using Forklift Attachments?
Many industries would benefit from using forklift attachments such as extension slippers. Some of these industries include:
- Heavy materials and component movement in manufacturing and production
- Loading and unloading heavy goods in warehousing and logistics
- Lifting and moving building material in construction
- Moving heavy equipment in agriculture
What Types Of Forklift Attachments Do Jialift Stock?
We stock a wide range of forklift attachments, including:
How Do You Find the Right Size Slipper Extension For Your Forklift?
When looking for a forklift slipper extension for your machine, it is important to find the right size for proper support and safety.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when you measure for forklift tine extensions:
- The width of your forklift’s tires
- The height of your forklift’s forks
- The length of your forklift’s mast
Once taken, these measurements can be compared to the catalogue to help determine the proper size
Browse Jialift’s Range Of Forklift Slippers
Please browse our selection of forklift slippers today and find the perfect option for your business. With Jialift, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible products and services. Contact us if you need expert advice regarding forklift extension slippers for your business.